The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for talent to work on these challenges.
What are my job responsibilities?
· Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
· Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium Purchasing Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings
Savings and relevant KPI
· Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
· Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement
Complete other tasks assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this role?
· Bachelor’s degree in business/Commerce preferred
· Minimum 2-4 years procurement-related experience in a manufacturing or transportation industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws so as to ensure the quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
Job ID: 98556
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time