IOT C Siemens Management Consulting - Associate Consultant
Make an impact from day one Associate Consultant (m/f) Office Beijing
Siemens Management Consulting is the top management strategy consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is to inspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent into senior management roles.
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll have immediate responsibility as a member of the project team.
You’ll work on-site with our SMC clients in China and around the world, developing business strategies to solve some of today’s most complex challenges and to ensure Siemens’ future success.
Ready for the challenge?
What you’ll do
* Analyze markets, industries and competitors
* Conduct client interviews and prepare workshops
* Help develop top management presentations
What you’ll need
* Excellent university degree, preferably in engineering, natural science or business
* Relevant practical experience in consulting and/or industry
* Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
* Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment
* Convincing communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
* Independent and team-oriented work approach
* Mobility and flexibility
You’ll gain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to help progress your career.
Project your future
A career at SMC means you’ll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one.
Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Job ID: 98594
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time