SCADA Design Engineer
- Perform as SCADA Engineer the design efforts for Railway systems
- The management of requirements relative to the system design for the entire life cycle of the project
- Testing of requirements and field execution required to validate the system design and functionality for the entire life cycle of the project (FAT, Integrated FAT, Site Acceptance Test, Integration test, Dynamic tests, demonstration/reliability/system performance Test)
- Understand and apply industry standards (e.g. CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc.)
- Interface with the customer and act as cross-functional technical liaison among the subsystems
- Define and maintain Systems Engineering program plan including design verification and validation for rail and/or transit projects
- Support the Project Manager contributing to the quality and success of the overall system
- Responsible for the creation of design documentation, test documents, test procedures, test reports, and manuals
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering discipline.
- System level engineering 3-7 years experience
- 1-3 years Experience at the Rail Transportation Industry
- 3-5 years Experience in testing, commissioning, cutovers and creating the test documentation
- 3-5 years Experience developing drawings, test procedures, software and/or systems documentation manuals, and application of structured systems engineering processes, including system design and system testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to generate and review complex technical documents.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and multiple technologies.
Job ID: 98613
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time