Project Engineer, MV Substation
- Dimensions parts or elements for a technical solution as to the requirements and related to a specific technical field.
- Checks the possibilities for technical realization regarding the requirements* Drafts the technical realization of the requirements within the technical discipline.
- Dimensions elements, components or software by calculation or by their specification according to the requirements and, if necessary, documents the required technical proofs.
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline.
- May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience of with engineering/ contracting firms.
- Must have managed projects.
- Project Management certification will be preferred.
- Must have knowledge on HV/MV/LV Switchgears, SCADA and other electrical equipments such as Transformers, AC and DC power supplies.
- Frequent traveling for customer meetings will be required.
- Proficiency in English and Thai is a must.
- Knowledge with the usage of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Job ID: 98618
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time