MindSphere - Mid-Market Sales Executive (m/f/d) - SISW
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “MindSphere – Mid-Market Sales Executive - SISW” (m/f/d) at Frankfurt or Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You win new customers for MindSphere by introducing potential buyers to MindSphere, demonstrating its capabilities, detailing how it will generate value for their business and composing attractive offers
- You will expand business with existing MindSphere customers in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers by strategically developing account plans and introducing them to new offerings such as apps, which are applicable to their business
- You define together with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) strategic target accounts, which should be explored for MindSphere and support SDRs in getting access to these accounts and win them for MindSphere
- You maintain an overview of new offerings in the MindSphere ecosystem, understand their applicability to different industries and customer types and developing successful strategies for selling these offerings
- You record and track activities leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed at work
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree in IT, engineering, science or business (the latter combined with good technical understanding) or a similar education with work experience
- You would like to work in a diverse, high energy, start-up sales team and are thrilled by new technologies and business models, you have solid understanding of IoT and date analytics and how they generate business value
- You had exposure to the development, execution, and overview of customer account plans and have proven experience and successes in a customer facing role via phone, conference systems, video chat and partly via face-2-face meetings
- You have a customer-centric attitude with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills and you are experienced with new communication methods (video chat etc.)
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving skills and make decisions based on market and customer trends
- You are able to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- You speak English and German fluently
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry
Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with
our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the
application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on
equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from
handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 98632
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time