For our Process Industries and Drives Division, Large Drives Business Unit, we are looking for Service Engineers who will be located in Istanbul and work around the country and abroad. This role will be responsible for supplying field services for Medium Voltage Drive systems.
What are my responsibilities?
• Perform commissioning, fault intervention/elimination and preventive maintenance for Siemens Medium Voltage Drive systems,
• Carry out retrofit projects including communication with the customers for the required preparations, organize needed resources and perform commissioning the drive systems sold,
• Perform commissioning of SIDRIVE IQ systems- our digitalization approach for the next generation of Condition Monitoring and supply digital services for the installed base,
• Carry out technical trainings in customer premises for commissioned and served products,
• Report service activities in local and global tools and track warranty claims with factories,
• Work in close cooperation with the sales teams to ensure effective lead generation for new product and retrofit sales and service sales (service & maintenance contracts, spare parts, digital services and condition monitoring contracts etc.)
• Track new developments in product portfolio with close communication with sales team and improve own technical and application skills to perform services for new products
• Give constructive feedback to sales and service operations to increase process quality and customer satisfaction
• Keep building relationships and networking with key players in customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical&Electronics Engineering with power systems background
• Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance teams of factory organizations or service teams of related product companies
• Very good knowledge in Power Electronics, Electrical Motors & Drives. Basic knowledge in MV Switchgear systems
• Excellent command of English
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country and abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 98645
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time