PSD Intallation Supervisor
For our Riyadh Metro Project / Transit Systems / Platform Screen Doors (PSD) we are currently looking for a PSD Installation Supervisor for Rail Turnkey solutions Saudi Arabia / Riyadh at the earliest opportunity.
As a member of BACS consortium we are responsible for the design and build of Lines 1 and 2 of the Riyadh Metro network. These two lines will form part of the six-line metro system that will run for a total length of 176 kilometers across the city and includes 85 stations.
In this position you will manage - with full responsibility for results – the PSD installation, testing and commissioning part of an international railway turnkey project of different project environments (customers / partners / scope / countries etc.) with the objective of implementing the PSD part of the project within the defined technical requirements, different Station Types / Iconic Stations (furthermore time, quality, cost), ensuring business success, professional stakeholder management and timely decisions on open issues.
What are my responsibilities?
- Installation management / PSD lot
- Supervision of the Subcontractor’s Installation and implementation activities within time + budget / related to PSD within 41 Stations
- Supplier Management on site
- Customer management on site (Client / ADA respectively Engineer Organization / RMTC)
- Claim Management related to Installation / Commissioning / Testing
- Risk and opportunity management throughout implementation and testing phase
- Interface and Time Management with Civil Works Joint Venture
- Interface and Time Management with other Transit System Lot’s
- Regular reporting of the project status to the PSD lot Project Manager
- Supporting the subcontractor(s) for handling of a local subsidiary / local branch
- Supervision of the logistic of the Supplier / Customs activities / store(s)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or comparable educational background
- 3 – 5 years of international project management experience in the implementation of infrastructure projects, in this connection good knowledge in the implementation of railway projects for example in one of the areas of Depot Workshop Equipment, Signaling, Communication Systems and Platform Screen Doors preferable, Building Technologies or Rail Electrification
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies concerning efficient project organization including roles and responsibilities, duties and collaboration (also with customers and partners)
- Experience in leading multicultural teams preferred, beneficial Intercultural experience of working abroad (especially in Middle East)
- Experience in risk management and claim management, time scheduling
- Knowledge of Railway technologies according to scope of project to understand technical implications
- Beneficial experience in PM@ Siemens or comparable project management methodologies
- Beneficial Certification as Project Manager or comparable experiences (e.g. ‘C’ projects)
- English – good technical communication level required, Arabic would be beneficial
- What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 98671
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time