Global Solution Partner PreSales and Technical Programs
The business is entirely open to the successful candidate for this opportunity being based in the US, UK or EU.
PLM Software is seeking a Manager/Director of Global Solution Partner PreSales & Technical Enablement Programs to help drive Siemens PLM’s position as the fastest growing digitalization software company with the most dynamic Partner ecosystem.
We are looking for a Solution Partner Programs professional with exceptional experience in building and executing global pre-sales and technical enablement programs, critical thinking skills, and strong collaboration skills with an urgency to get things done. As a member of Siemens Global Solution Partner Sales organization, you’ll be a key player within our Global Partner Sales team.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team focused on developing and enabling our worldwide community of 1000+ Solution Partners and over 10,000 Partner personnel. This includes over 5,000 Partner technical personnel, along with 200+ Siemens Partner Professionals responsible for managing those Partners. The programs in process and being designed encompass multiple elements of the Partner ecosystem, from recruiting to Partner planning and management, to driving sales growth and customer success.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and executing pre-sales and technical productivity and enablement programs. The ideal candidate will design these programs to impact and benefit Partner performance resulting in increased revenue to Siemens.
Beyond revenue objectives, other key KPI’s include collaborating with Zone PreSales and Technical Enablement teams and product business units to expand total technical/pre-sales enablement to meet market opportunities, enhance expert Partner technical skills and sales cycle/customer success initiatives, and enhance overall Partner presales and technical competency.
This role is especially vital to our organization as our Partner ecosystem continues to grow and include multiple partner types, with unique business models, needs, and requirements. Creativity, insight, anticipation, drive, responsiveness combined with proactive and collaborative engagement across global resources and Zone Enablement teams are critical performance attributes essential to the success of this role.
The successful candidate will manage and communicate a clear vision of the objectives of technical focused programs to senior management, peers in the global team, Zone Leaders, product business units and field enablement teams.
You should be a technically enabled self-starter, results oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed organization (functional & geographic) and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, global sales environment.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Siemens PLM technology and Partner business issues that positively impact our channel partner business profitability and the competitive landscape.
- Delivery of high quality presales and technical programs aimed at increased productivity, customer engagement and revenue growth.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external collaborators, keeping them informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all program requirements and deliverables.
- Manage effective coordination with all interested parties, particularly when change in plans many occur or circumstances change.
- Dynamic and prompt response to all arising challenges to keep plans and field execution on track.
- Effectively manage all resources required for presales and technical program development and delivery. Especially those involving collaboration with internal organizations/departments and/or external vendors.
- Manage all related financial aspects, e.g., assigned budgets to ensure programs stay within allocated limits.
- Co-create all technical pre-sale program documentation in conjunction with the team and field participants, including the definition of program metrics and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Global Learning and Development team to leverage their services in a highly collaborative manner ensuring relevance, quality and timeliness of jointly developed projects.
- Work cross functionally with various teams at Siemens PLM, including Product Business units, Product Marketing, Portfolio Development and PreSales teams.
- Work collaboratively with key contacts at Partner organizations.
- It is essential to have previous experience developing ERP software channel partner sales strategy and programs to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related disciplines required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5+ years’ experience building enterprise software, cloud technology, and partner programs and business models.
- Must be a business-savvy professional with that is highly motivated, collaborative and numbers-driven.
- Extensive project experience with intercultural teams, working remotely and across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work on high-level strategy but also execute on it with day-to-day activities.
- Must be able to manage and advance many projects simultaneously.
- Has the ability to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- Ability to build sustainable relationships across the company and define and execute topics in a matrixed organization - devising creative everyone-wins solutions to problems.
- Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Must currently be residing in the continental USA or United Kingdom.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 98692
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time