Customer Demand Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the AGT Services business to join the Supply Chain team based in Warwick as a Customer Demand Lead. The role reports to the Supply Chain Operations Manager. Our Aero-Derivative Gas Turbine business has successfully grown to be a £1 billion per annum global business by focusing on the supply and support of aero-derivative gas turbine packages and equipment to the global oil & gas and power generation markets. The business has supplied Gas turbines to customers in over 80 countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Expedite and facilitate the delivery of parts to and from the various departments according to customer requirements
- Liaise with internal suppliers to determine status of overdue orders and inform internal and external customers of the expected outcome
- Provide a seamless/cooperative interface between the customers’ requirements and the suppliers
- Liaison with departments such as Sales, Engineering, Accounts, Warehouse and Shipping to ensure fulfilment of the customer requirements.
- Confer with key stakeholders to coordinate production and delivery activities, and to resolve complaints and eliminate delays
- Maintain communication with internal customers informing them of delivery schedules
- Monitor customer issues, feedback, deadlines, and deliverables and ensure customer issues are handled effectively and quickly, escalating to line manager when needed
What do I need to qualify?
- Managed significant change programs or projects and have a persistent and collaborative approach.
- Clear communicator who has experience of driving supplier delivery improvements
- Process driven with experience
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, ideally SAP
- Ideally educated to degree level
Job ID: 98706
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time