Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) (Portfolio- & Change Management)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the proactive management and monitoring of selected COF business projects, so that the objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure clear control of the allocated budget in projects Portfolio, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You will lead the monthly reporting of projects status including the set up, facilitation and management of Steerco meetings ensuring that internal/external stakeholders are properly informed
- As a member of the global operations team, you will assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements
- You will manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with Global Services IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You have at least five years work experience in portfolio/project/change management according to referent methodology
- Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in finance and leasing business
- Your English is business fluent and you have expert level experience with MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio
- You have already gained in-depth know how in a multinational project environment
- You are an expert in presentation techniques
- You possess very good communication skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Klaus Lensch.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 98710
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time