Application Support Engineer
Siemens PLM is looking for a ApplicationSupport Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Northern Italy (could be based in our offices in Milan, Turin, Genova or Modena). The person will be part of our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing (Italy). The role of the Customer Support engineer ensures the technical success of the customer in using Sim center products, providing technical advice and knowledge to existing customers for product and application related issues, developing knowledge of customer business requirements.
What will you be responsible for?
• You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
• You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
• You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
• You perform national and international customer visits mainly in Italy, and occasionally in EMEA
• You will be considered the technical expert on Siemens Simcenter Test systems
• You will give trainings to customers
Who are we looking for?
• A degree (Master) in Mechanical Engineering or equal experience
• Background /interest in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience with LMS products (Test.Lab, Test.Xpress, SCADAS Hardware) is an advantage
• Knowledge of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) is an asset.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
• You are able to manage priorities in your workload; able to handle several tasks simultaneously
• Good at problem solving, good analytical reasoning
• Good at customer-oriented communication
• Teamwork oriented
• Mobility is a requirement
What can we further offer?
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs;
• Health insurance;
• Meals totally paid by the company;
• Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens Industry Software s.r.l. (SISW) is an engineering innovation company, with proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system modelling for noise, vibration, durability and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications. SISW is part of the Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Job ID: 98714
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time