ATS System Engineer
SIEMENS Mobility Ltd. is currently looking for 3 talented Signaling Design Engineers and open the chance to you to work with an international team for local and overseas railway projects. Successful candidates are keen to learn, adapt to new challenges and a chance to tackle complex problems under the guidance of our specialist teams and support from Siemens Engineering Hub from Europe. We offer an attractive career path with the knowledge base and training in becoming an expert in the technology field of ATS systems.
- Analysis and evaluation of all system signaling related customer requirements.
- Technical system signaling documentation (system design, system interfaces, system concepts etc.).
- Reviews of system related documents (system integration plan, system validation plan etc.).
- Execution of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning and controlling.
- Supports engineering teams as well as integration, test and validation.
- Ensure successful delivery of the Signaling Design including its interfaces and integration with other subsystems.
- Support installation, testing and commissioning, and other related activities as necessary to deliver dependent projects and meet their goals with high standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience and basic knowledge of Linux administration (RHEL/CentOS).
- Fluent English skills. Availability for domestic and international travels.
- Flexibility to work during trials and commissioning periods when required.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, including clustering and high availability solutions (Heartbeat, Pacemaker, RHCS).
- Knowledge and previous experience developing in C and Java programming language.
- Previous experience in computer networking design and configuration.
- Previous experience in shell scripting.
Job ID: 98789
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time