Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We drive the digitalization of trackside railway technology, making long distance travelling as well as commuting more efficient.
- Your first and foremost task is to create a cloud-based dashboard solution for assets like interlocking systems, switches or level crossings which enables clients and internal stakeholders to analyze functionality and status in real-time.
- Intensively collaborating with stakeholders and team members, you will gather requirements and prepare specifications
- To this end, you will architect, translate and develop UX/UI wireframes into modular reactive software components, taking scalability, maintainability, performance and usability into consideration.
- You will develop testing and CI/CD pipelines together with the DevOps team and implement data adapters and business logic
- You will technically supervise developers on- and off-site
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a college degree (bachelor) in computer science or natural sciences
- You possess several years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Moreover, you are confident using testing tools like Jest or Karma and have backend knowledge of Node JS and/or Python
- You have practical experience with PaaS and frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
- Since you work in a highly international team, your command of the English language is excellent. German skills are a plus, but not required.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 98809
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time