Job title: Product Owner
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger creative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our dedication to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your Chance to drive global change with us.
Change the Future with us
- The Product Owner is responsible for the definition and delivery of a part of a product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content, prioritization, quality, and customer excitement.
- Responsible for a part of the product through the product life cycle from the definition to delivery.
- Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
- Collect and elicit partner requests (explicit & implicit requests)
- Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
- Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
- Build high quality Epic/MMF/User-story Specifications
- Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
- Analyze and decide on complaints / defects.
- Motivate development teams to achieve dedications, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective balanced pace for development
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on Doneness criteria
- Support effort estimations of development teams and requirements engineering activities
- Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
- Oversee cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Deliver input for project planning & execution
What you need to make real what matters
- Good domain know-how in the area of Industrial Automation and Step7+ ES.
- Excellent knowledge/experience with PLC programming languages (SCL, Ladder logic, FBD, ..)
- Experience in Unit & Integration testing in general
- Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs(Product Managers) and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions
- Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
- Deep understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
- Drive and motivate towards gaining business success in Industrial Automation
- Ability to decide in rapid environment and make priority calls based on situation.
- Ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
- Excellent communication with global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech
- 10+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Industrial Automation (HMI)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 98846
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time