SHL Head of Talent Acquisition for Zone China
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Develop and communicate a strategic plan that unites local, business and global requirements to shape and promote the employer brand online and offline via various recruitment marketing.
• Leverage the diverse skills and experience of our recruiting experts, including day to day management and continuous focus on the coaching and development of the team, to develop scalable and efficient candidate sourcing pipelines via multiple channels, including active and passive talent, referrals, agency hires, and long-term talent pools.
• Shape a team that has a strong desire to create a positive hiring experience for all stakeholders, and create a culture of commitment to exceeding all performance targets
• Use your extensive market knowledge and apply our talent data and insight to partner our business leadership, advising and delivering strategic projects based on business requirements
• Develop and maintain a high degree of understanding and insights of external talent acquisition market trends & requirements in China, and consistently inform and influence key internal customers and stakeholders.
• Build the reputation of Talent Acquisition by partnering with the wider HR community to prioritize, drive and support HR programs and initiatives
• Be accountable for the compliance and application of local regulations to all aspects of our recruiting processes
Your qualifications and experiences:
• 10+ years of in-house recruiting experience, ideally with solid work experience in multinational company with matrix organization. Recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions with at least 3 years leading a team
• Analytical skills and conceptual thinking. Creative, self-motivated, and embrace challenges
• Open mindset to change and transformation with sound collaboration skills
• Strong communication and trust building skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Job ID: 98922
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time