Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The primary purpose of this position is to setup and operate a variety of furnaces in the Special Process Department with minimal supervision. Complete process of product for heat treating, heat tinting vacuum braze, and burn out according to manufacturing and customer requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Operate or tend vacuum furnaces for heat treatment, vacuum brazing, heat tinting, and burnout.
- Manipulate controls, open and close furnace doors to load and discharge materials into or from furnace.
- Inspect furnace and equipment for defects and wear.
- Record data and maintain production logs.
- Assist in developmental and experimental functions.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
Entry level position requires experience working in an industrial environment. Prior experience with gas fired ovens a plus.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 98926
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time