NDT Inspector Level II & III
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of duties in the Non-Destructive Examination Department with minimal supervision. Assist operators in processes such as airflow testing, moment weigh and balance operation, NDE component preparation, part loading, unloading, and routing, marking operations, and verification inspections in order to ensure customer requirements. In skill level III, the primary purpose is to accomplish NDE inspection (ex.: visual and dimensional) on products, record and document operational and inspection results, and verify compliance with all Integrated Management System and customer requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist in loading components onto fixtures for processing.
- Loading, unloading, and routing components prior to inspection, repair or coating.
- Operated Airflow and/or moment weigh equipment.
- Transport components to various workstations within the department and facility.
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance of department equipment including maintaining records and logs.
- Assist in performing minor adjustment and repairs to various department equipment, tools, and machines.
- Retrieve and return tools and fixtures that are used for processing components.
- Able to enter computer data in Microsoft Excel and Word used to verify specifications.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
This position requires the equivalent of a high school education. Requires the ability to read, write, complete simple forms, and understand simple written instructions. Requires the ability to perform math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; also requires the simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, or diagram.
Requires proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 98929
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time