Customer Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Demand team as part of the Supply Chain function. This role will interact globally and will be based at our office in Warwick for the Aero Derivative Gas Turbine (AGT) Product Line. The Aero Derivative Gas Turbine (AGT) business is within Siemens Power Generation Services Division.
What are my responsibilities?
- Process quotations, sales orders and other documents through the relevant company ERP system within agreed time-scales
- Build customer relationships, taking accountability and responsibility for developing a successful long-term relationship with our customers by fully understanding their organisational, commercial and operational needs
- Communicate the progress/plan that meets the customers’ requirements, resolving issues or escalating problems within agreed timescales
- Handling all enquiries and instructions efficiently to ascertain and meet customers’ requirements;
- Organise incoming orders with a sense of urgency to ensure orders are processed by required deadlines
- Liaise and follow up with internal departments/functions to ensure customer’s needs are met in a timely manner
- Pro-actively search for methods of improvement for the customer and the business
- Liaise with immediate manager/super user to establish training needs on a regular basis to maintain knowledge adequate for performing all required functions
- Be an ambassador for Siemens to all external and internal customers
- Promote a positive and responsive attitude to all customer requirements, investigating causes and proposing solutions to the organisation
- Monitor the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals. Ensure where necessary, corrective action is taken, root causes are determined and eliminated where possible
- Organise and chair appropriate meetings with the customer, ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved
- Operate within the bounds of the company’s compliance system – continually look for improvement to systems and make recommendations
- Have a clear understanding of Export, Control and Customs compliance. This includes keeping up to date with current regulations and limitations within different customer relationships.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good working knowledge of the Supply Chain particularly with respect to Customer interaction, Operational Customs controls, Quality Standards and Business Acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, maintaining a professional and organised approach.
- Degree qualified within a Supply Chain discipline would be advantageous.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft applications and experience of SAP is highly desirable.
- Accuracy & attention to detail when working towards tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of order processing/customer service skills preferred.
- Collaborative team player
Job ID: 98936
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time