Internship @Siemens Talent Acquisition - Excellent Opportunity for Emirati Students
Overview of Engagement
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a well-established Talent Acquisition (TA) team by a truly multi-national company? Siemens is offering Emirati students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain valuable experience within its Talent Acquisition team based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What is the format of the internship?
• Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Duration: 6 months
• Paid, full-time
• It is required that the candidate is a university student or a graduate within the last 6 months
What are the main responsibilities?
• Work closely with the Recruitment Mangers on specific projects
• Support the Talent Acquisition team in daily operations
• Prepare and coordinate Team presentations
• Contribute with ideas for improving internal processes and provide input for different TA projects
• Review application and conduct first screening calls
• Reply to applicants requests via Mail, Phone and other platforms
• Maintain status reports of new hires and existing employees
• Attend Career events in UAE together with our Team.
• Organize and maintain on-boarding processes
What are the minimum requirements?
• HRM study from reputable university / college in UAE.
• High interests in Recruitment topics with first experience in same or similar field
• Advanced IT skills in particular working with MS Office (Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent knowledge of English, Arabic preferred
• Attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Real Team player with excellent communication skills
• Highly responsible, able to work independently
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 98941
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time