For system support in Factory Automation business, we are looking for a technical consultant focused on Electronics branch. The main responsibility is to technically support internal and external customers regarding the newest trends in Electronics branch focused on Factory Automation. This includes presales support, preparation and execution of technical workshops, consulting of customer projects and a daily curiosity about how to improve the usage of our products.
What are my responsibilities?
• System Support of the Siemens Factory Automation, especially regarding Electronics branch topics / customers
• Development of solutions for technical challenges concerning Factory Automation
• Onsite customer visits to support sales regarding technical topics
• Build up and maintain expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in Factory Automation
• Prepare and execute technical workshops to share the latest knowledge to internal and external customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have deep knowledge and experience of Electronics branch automation technologies
• You have experience in planning and realization of projects located in the Electronics sector
• You have the ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze technical challenges
• You are highly motivated to work in a global team, learn from others and share your own knowledge
• You have Bachelor degree or above
• Your presentation skills are reasonable
• We prefer English abilities
• You are willing to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including PLC, HMI, IOs any many more.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.