Lead Mobile Application Developer(Hybrid)
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Lead Mobile Application Developer.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Process Industries and Drives. Here, we’re hiring for a Mobile Application Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Design and development of hybrid mobile applications in charge of one or more software projects, Engineers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide design perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
· You will be responsible for analysis, design and development of hybrid mobile applications.
· We need you to Interact with customers, analysts, system architects, team members to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications.
· Simultaneously work with multiple product lines independently.
What you need to make real what matters
· Minimum 6 years of experience in hybrid mobile applications.
· Hands on experience in development of hybrid mobile applications
· Mobile app developer background with iOS (native), Android (native) and hybrid
· Strong know-how of Ionic, Cordova, Capacitor, Angular/TypeScript, ReactJS and Vue.js frameworks
· Knowledge of building mobile apps for Windows 10
· Source Control knowledge (TFS, GIT, etc)
· Knowledge of SDLC.
· Agile\Scrum development experience.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 98953
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time