Service Engineer - Automation and DCS
Service Engineer – Automation and DCS
Many processes in Siemens would not run as they should without our support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and latest technology around the world.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be supporting customers with after sales services on siemens products and systems
- You are responsible for preventive and break maintenance
- Generating of leads related to spare parts and maintaining with the annual contracts with old as well as new upcoming customers
- Training the customers on siemens products and maintain the cordial relationship for future businesses.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an BE/ Btech in electrical/ electronics with an 4-5 years of experience
- You are currently working or have worked for minimum 3 years on automation products and PCS7 systems
- The industries that you have worked in are either F&B, Pharma or automotive
- You are passionate about travelling as you would have to travel to with Western region, Madhya pradesh and goa.
- You have worked on commissioning and service experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Pune Office, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 98955
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time