Siemens Program Officer 西门子（中国）有限公司 战略经理（低压电机业务）
This position is to support DI MC LVM management on strategy & business development related topics. DI MC LVM is a newly set-up global business segment headquarter function in China with focus on low voltage motor business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support LVM management in defining global LVM business strategy & roll out to regions/countries
• Co-drive digitalization strategy/solution for LVM and lead implementation
• Drive internal digitalization in terms of business excellence & process optimization
• Support LVM management in defining footprint concept and M&A projects
• Lead market, customer and branch analysis; benchmark key competitors
• Develop global communication concept for LVM internally & externally
• Drive LVM culture change
• Facilitate global business review meetings and workshop
• Other assigned tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• >5 years business development, strategy or sales experience in manufacturing industry.
• Excellent learning ability with good business sense
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
• Strong communication and facilitation skill
• Good organizational ability
• Background of mechanical or electrical engineering will be preferred
• Passionate & self-motivated
• Good intercultural skills
• Fluent English is mandatory, good German or other language will be a plus
• MBA education background will be preferred
Job ID: 98969
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time