SMVS IE Engineer 工业工程师 无锡
What are my responsibilities?
1. Take responsibility of investment budget; make sure each investment project is successful;
2. Take responsibility of PUMA calculation, input and related work, finally complete PUMA yearly target;
3. Take responsibility of layout design and planning;
4. Take responsibility of improvement projects as related to: Cycle time & Line balance, Methods,and ergonomics;
5. Take responsibility of problem solving, including manufacturing process, bottleneck management and quality;
6. Support production department to meet yearly target of output/leadtime/Yield/productivity;
7. Lead/support improvement projects which related to Industrail 4.0, support factory toward to automation and digitization step by step;
8. Support logistics design and planning;
9. Other tasks arranged by manager.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree or above, IE / mechanical major or other related majors, 3-5 years working experience.
2. Have the knowledge and working experience of the manufacturing process, management process and lean production development.
3. Have the knowledge and working experience about standardization of the manufacturing process and management process.
4. Have the knowledge and working experience about Cycle Time and Line Balance, Methods and ergonomics.
5. Have the knowledge and working experience about support and initiate the continuous improvement regarding the efficiency improving, wastage reduction and so on.
6. Strong willingness to change and to drive changes.
7. Strong ownership, teamwork manner, cross function coordination & communication skill, down to earth attitude.
8. Skilled in office software, such as Excel, PPT, Word, CAD, Project,
9. Background with Industry 4.0 or machine automation, or robot is a plus.
10. English skill is necessary.
Job ID: 98977
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time