Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than what you thought is possible:-
• Analyze, document and align (review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders) software requirements.
• Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning.
• Provide test reports including defect analysis, summary reports to all project related stakeholders
• Specify and execute test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
• Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure including support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and project defined software development guidelines.
• Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
We have quite a lot to offer, How about you?
• You have degree in science or engineering with hands on expertise and strong knowledge with 3-4 years of experience in manual testing
• You have break the system attitude and ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Strong verification and validation testing and analytical skills and sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of software test life cycle
• If you have ISEB/ISTQB certification, even better!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a degree in science or engineering and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• You have good experience in development, engineering and have involved in global
Your first step to join our team is your application!
Our HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com