Digital Industry Talent Program
Want to shape our future technology challenges? Join our Digital Industry Talent Program! You will part of our Digital Industry Business in Italy and you will support the management in new digital objectives which will lead to increase productivity, efficiency, speed and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for our customers on their way to the future of industry.
As a member this program you will be hired with a permanent contract in Milan as from June 2019. Your career in Siemens will start with an 18 months’ rotation program (3 assignments of 6 months each, covering 3 different digital industry roles).
You will be selected either for:
Digital Sales Consulting Journey or a Digital Portfolio Consulting Journey
During the different assignments, you will have the opportunity to build up in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of our digital solutions, gain valuable business experience and establish important contacts for your future with us. You will be offered 1 month assignment abroad as well to deepen your knowledge of Siemens Digital Industry internationally and start building your internal network. Our program offers an excellent first step for a successful career within Siemens in a leadership role.
After 18 months’ you will be ready to take in charge one of these possible landing roles:
- Digital Business Developer
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Technical Process Manager
- Digital Technical Sales Consultant
3 Challenges. 18 months’ Job Rotation. Start here your digital industry career with us!
- Would you like to pound the pavement for a solid career at Siemens? An experienced manager will support you as a mentor during your program. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, your mentor will support you in unleashing your full potential and will encourage you to develop your own career.
- Is your personal development a priority for you? It is for sure for us! With specific trainings we will foster your communication and leadership skills.
- Are you an active networker with a truly agile mindset? Our Digital Industry Community of experts and professionals is looking forward to meet you! We will provide you with many great opportunities to meet up with colleagues from our Digital Industry business and related functions .
Sounds interesting and exciting to you? Look at the requirements we are looking for:
- You are majoring or are a fresh graduate in Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Physical, Chemical or Management Engineering
- You have a Full marks Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or expected Mark in Master’s Degree, if not yet accomplished)
- You have been living at least 6 months abroad for a life, work or study experience
- You are fluent in English and Italian (at least B2)
- You are passionate about Innovation and latest technology trends.
- You have an open and communicative mindset, with authentic interest and curiosity for people with different backgrounds and cultures
- Energy, Proactivity, Open-Mindedness, “Start-up approach”, Intellectual Curiosity are some of the qualities of the Digital Talent Profile we will be hiring.
Still thinking about it? See what can we further offer:
- A flexible an responsible way of working: smartworking.
- An environment where business curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training and access to wide range of internal digital information to grow.
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; Health insurance that can be extended to your family; Meal totally paid by the company when in the office.
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Job ID: 99012
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time