Software Developer - C#, WPF
Responsibilities include software engineering activities of requirement analysis, design, coding, review, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality.
• Interact with product owners, architects, usability experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
• Engage in defect-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering)/MCA
Experience: 2- 5 years of relevant experience.
• Expertise in programming and unit testing with C# Expertise in development of runtime systems with good quality.
• Experience in debugging C# application using different tools.()
• Software design experience using OOAD/UML.
• Experience in programming and unit testing with C#.net will be added advantage.
• Experience in static code analysis tools will be added advantages.
• Generic knowledge or experience on “Low Voltage domain, Power system, SCADA and Control Center concepts” will be added advantages.
• Basic know how of test methods
• Ability and interest to learn new domain & technology
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills and team play
Job ID: 99020
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time