Team Lead - Source to Contract Operations PL09
Team Lead – Source to Contract Operations
Functional Shared Services (FSS) is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, SCM Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be leading a team of minimum 10 members in the areas of e-Sourcing, Material master data and Supplier readiness (Supplier qualification & contract lifecycle management).
- You will front end with customers and vendors to ensure flawless service delivery and compliance.
- You will Identify and drive the change in operations by liaising with internal and external partners.
- Your continuous motivation will act as a change agent in empowering the team to achieve greater results, whilst maintaining top-notch service levels with the customers.
- You are also responsible for expanding the market share/Foot print though your strategic insights.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate with minimum 6 years of experience of Supply Chain Management.
- You are an excellent team leader and have good presentation & interpersonal skills.
- You have good working knowledge in SAP (MM module), Vendor management.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99029
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time