Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Looking for a challenge? We have one for you.
As an Experienced Java developer, with your direct influence and expertise during the early stages of the Product development and contribute your technical expertise in building an enterprise level products.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible.
As an expert in your line of work have following objectives
• Analyze the requirements and design solutions using Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services.
• Write complex SQL with advanced SQL Capabilities.
• Responsibilities include basic software engineering activities of understanding the requirements coding, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality.
• Interact with product owners, architects, usability experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
• Practice your skills in design patterns and object oriented design and development concepts.
• Show case your proficiency with eclipse IDE and Maven / Ant / GIT tool
• Engage in defect-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have at-least 4 years of professional experience in SW development
• You have a Master’s degree in science or engineering or equivalent.
• You have extensive experience in development & engineering. Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes, even better!
• You have ability to make / drive decisions and be an enthusiastic team player
• You have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills.
• As part of an expert team, you enjoy coaching and exchanging knowledge.
• You have effective verbal and written communication skills