Quality assurance specialist
Would you like to work in international atmosphere?
Do you have knowledge of Quality assurance?
We are a new established team (in 2016) and we are looking for two more colleagues who will join our great team!
What would be your tasks?
• Development and implementation of new tests including the information gathering
• Enhancement of existing tests
You can look forward to:
• flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• positive and supportive supervisor
• relax rooms
• team buildings
• internal trainings
• language curses
• English: advanced with focus on reading and writing
• General knowledge of application integration
• Work experience in IT quality assurance desirable
• General knowledge o IT (client-server, network, applications, infrastructure, InfoSec)
• Knowledge of supply chain processes
• Good communication skills in speaking and writing
• Excel/Word: advanced
• Desired team worker, sociable and cooperative person, who is quality oriented
• variable bonus once per a year
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• e - meal vouchers
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
Job ID: 99032
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time