Senior SW Developer or SW Architect
What we are looking for
We are looking for Senior Software Developer or SW Architect that
helps us to build great products & services for the healthcare sector.
As your 1st work, you will closely cooperate with 2 teams: one that works on the virtual cockpit product and the second one that works on the Remote Services Connect Platform. Integration of both products will end up into the great service in the future.
Virtual cockpit allows supporting/operating all Siemens scanners remotely, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
Remote Services Connect Platform allows to maintain Siemens devices remotely.
In your role as Senior Software Developer or SW Architect you will work on the solution concepts, check their feasibility and develop prototypes for integrating virtual cockpit with Remote Services Connect Platform. Work is planned to be done in self-directed manner with the minimal supervision.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science
- University education (Master's degree) in Computer Science
· English (minimum B2, ideally C1 or higher)
· 8+ years in software development
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WP
- Knowledge of IP networks and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ...)
- Knowledge of scripting language(s)
- Knowledge of IIS
Personality requirements and skills:
- very good communication skills
- does the things to the end
- open for the changes
- willing to continuously learn
- having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 2100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 99035
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time