Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
• Very strong java knowledge
• Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills
• Abstraction capability and logical thinking
• Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
• Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative
• Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
• Capacity Planning
• Task Assignment
• Responsibility of the delivery of the team
• Coordinate turnovers
• Taking charge of new developers
• Ensure that outages are handled quickly and communicated to our team and Customers
• Communicate and coordinate any delays in deliverable at the earliest
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• You have a degree in science or engineering and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• You have good experience in development, engineering and have involved in global
Your first step to join our team is your application!
Our HR Team is looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about us at: www.siemens.com