Connectivity & Remote Service Engineer
- What are my responsibilities?
- The Engineer manages with full responsibility for results Siemens across- the Energy efficiency projects and full utilization of remote service, with the objective of executing the project within the defined targets (e.g. cost, time, quality) and ensuring satisfaction of the customer, professional stakeholder management, timely decisions and escalation if necessary
- Single point of Contact from Siemens BT for Customer Manage & Maintain, the SLA & Escalations. As per the Escalation Matrix & SLA Signed with customers & Siemens
- Coordinating of Project related works & ensuring that process is followed with all handover the service reports and PM report to office coordinator.
- Should prepare site entire survey report with detailed I/O Summary & BOQ.
- Coordinating with customer from any new Service requirement like New Access Control & CCTV Installation or any add on requirements and With Survey, Details to given to Sales with Complete BOQ. Preparing I/O Summary for the new requirements of BMS.
- Maintain all documents as per PM guideline and be ready for any internal audit all the time.
- Coordinating the New Project Handover from Project to service Siemens Internal Process.
- Managing Service Response and Service Resolution time for customer complaints within specified SLA
- Update the revenue forecast weekly basis and confirm the final monthly revenue value latest by the mid of the month, and be responsible to coordinate with commercial team for revenue recognition.
- Increasing number and strength of connected assets, Work in Installed Base Automation ( IBA and DALI) Implementation, L1 Support , Support for Service Platform Implementation. Provide Remote Health Check and Remote Preventive Maintenance Support
- Responsible for development of the team assigned to him.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· Network connectivity basic, IBMS service / commissioning knowledge basic
· 1-3 years of work experience IBMS Industry, bachelors engineering degree / diploma
Job ID: 99039
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time