Service Engineer-Saudi National
What are my responsibilities?
- The Engineer manages with full responsibility for results Siemens cross-organizational service projects in east or central provisions with the objective of executing the project within the defined targets (e.g. cost, time, quality) and ensuring satisfaction of the customer, professional stakeholder management, timely decisions and escalation if necessary
- Single point of Contact from Siemens BT for Customer Manage & Maintain, the SLA & Escalations. As per the Escalation Matrix & SLA Signed with customers & Siemens
- Coordinating with Service team & ensuring that all Service engineers are handing over the service reports and addressing issues on a timely basis
- Coordinating with customer from any new Service requirement like New Access Control & CCTV Installation or any add on requirements and With Survey, Details to given to Sales with Complete BOQ. Preparing I/O Summary for the new requirements of BMS.
- Coordinate with customers requests for PO releasing, Once the PO is released will check whether the PO is released as per the Quote or BOQ or BOM, If the PO is matching with our Quote, forward the PO for booking internally to Siemens team, If the PO is not matching with our Quote, Will forward the PO to the customer Purchase team for the PO amendment.
- Maintain all documents as per PM guideline and be ready for any internal audit all the time.
- Update the revenue forecast weekly basis and confirm the final monthly revenue value latest by the mid of the month, and be responsible to coordinate with commercial team for revenue recognition.
- Responsible for development of the team assigned to him.
Job ID: 99041
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time