Working Student (m/f/diverse) for Global HR - People Development Unit
Job ID: 99044
City: München oder Erlangen
Organization: Human Resources
Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
We are global strategists within Siemens HR in Munich, driving people development and career building measures for all of our >350.000 employees worldwide. Putting our people in the center of all our efforts and integrating digitalization into our activities, we empower everyone to shape their careers and impact the transformation of HR.
To enable a powerful employee experience, we are looking for support in communications!
We are a good match for someone who:
- is a social media champion (like Twitter & LinkedIn communication)
- is passionate about writing and story telling
- wants to get to know the innovative parts of HR (focus on people development)
- has fun creating videos and podcasts
- is fluent in English and German
- is creative with MS Powerpoint, Prezi etc.
- is for example a student for journalism or communications (or comparable subjects of study)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Join us, if you enjoy working in an international environment, in an exciting technology giant, in an awesome team as well as on innovative HR topics.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Nicole Schwippl.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 99044
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time