Instrumentation & Control Engineer - DCS Administration (SPPA-T3000)
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
The Instrumentation and Controls Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Energize the DCS cabinet and load the Engineer data in Server.
- Engineering and Commissioning Trouble shooting of I&C system and ensuring trouble free operation of I&C components in Power Plants.
- Perform Software and Hardware updates, modification, Loading and Outputting data, Assisting Faults and rectifying minor faults without assistance.
- Configure and commission the third-party interface.
- Stipulating access authorization.
- Technical clarifications, system meetings, SW and HW implementation.
- Performing root cause and driving corrective measures.
- Finalizing specifications HW and SW.
- Installation of SW on the HW patches and bug fix AV patterns.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Min five years’ experience with the Siemens Power Plant Automation System (SPPA-T3000).
- Experience in Siemens S7 PLC, HMI systems, Data Servers, Networks highways and network interfaces.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of network components (Switches, Firewalls and Routers; LAN and WAN).
- Industrial Cyber Security knowledge.
- Very good English language in writing and speaking.
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 99067
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time