Supply Chain Information System Manager
Siemens has been at the forefront of engineering innovation for over 160 years. Its business in Warwick, Siemens Aero-derivative Gas Turbine, is world renowned for the research, development, manufacture and lifetime support of industrial gas turbines to the global oil and gas and power generation industries. Our expertise is constantly evolving and our business keeps growing. As part of this, we rely on the innovation and creative thinking from our employees - this had led to a new requirement for a Supply Chain Data Manger.
This role entails supporting the Supply Chain team with the ability to analyse data and information and to ensure that requirements are captured accurately whilst business objectives are consistently adhered to.
What are my responsibilities?
- Proven ability to understand complex large data sets and transform into clear insights for the business.
- Responsible to lead investigations into multiple streams of data to solve complex business issues.
- Perform ad-hoc data mining and analysis to support organizational decision-making.
- Design and review algorithms to provide analysis and insight into trends used for predictability.
- Streamline and automates existing reporting and inventory analysis.
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Identify internal and external information sources; builds effective working relationships with cross-functional subject matter experts (e.g., IT, Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing, etc).
- Partner with IT and other internal groups to address data quality, master data management, data governance
- Manage existing Supply Chain reporting system with the drive to improve data quality and integrity
- Support the Supply Chain function in the development and implementation of digital tools to improve operational and business efficiency.
What do I need to do this job?
- Educated to degree level or relevant business experience.
- Proven Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Have a understanding and be able to interpret business strategy into technical solutions
- Recognised Business Analysis qualification is desirable.
- Hands-on experience with reporting, data discovery and visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, SAP or similar.
- Demonstrated familiarity with large datasets, and understanding of data analysis workflows is required, strong preference for information integration across different sources.
- Excellent and demonstrable organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
Job ID: 99084
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time