Consultative Compensation & Benefits Partner (H/F)
Consultative Compensation & Benefits Partner (M/F)
International company, leader in high technology field, Siemens step in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy efficient technologies.
Within the HR Department, you develop, implement and assess compensation projects such as compensation analysis, incentive and savings plans, pensions and the overall management of benefits.
You contribute to the improvement of Compensation and Benefits to meet employees’ expectations and business needs, in alignment to the company’s strategy for Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You are an integral part of the C&B expert team of the South-West Europe region. You also carry out projects and initiatives throughout this region.
You work closely with different Executive Management, HR Business Partners, Expert Functions, Shared Service Centers and with Employee Representatives.
Frequent travels to Belgium (ca. 50%).
Start date: as soon as possible
Required skills and abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and logical mindset
results driven yet able to work well within a team
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and to drive innovation and change
- Strong consultative skills: Ability to actively listen and integrate feedback; capable to make informed judgments and to generate practical, timely solutions while working under pressure and dealing with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with all employees and all levels of management in identifying and resolving complex issues and convey ideas to a variety of audience
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasiveness, as well as Commercial awareness
- Extensive knowledge of the HR environment in Belgium, Luxembourg and France including pensions legislations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in compensation and benefits, ideally in a multinational environment
- Fluent in French and Business English (written and spoken), Flemish/Dutch a plus.
degree (or higher) in Human Resources / Finance
- Outstanding Excel skills
Responsable du recrutement : Laure Roussel
Job ID: 99137
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time