Flender is a wholly subsidiary of Siemens, we unite the stability and process reliability of a global corporation with the customer proximity and pragmatism of a medium sized company, thus combining the best of both worlds.
Flender stands for comprehensive knowledge in all questions of mechanical drive technology, as well as the utmost quality in all products and services. Highly qualified and dedicated employees have always been the key to our innovative strength and productive capacity. But they are also the basis of our special consulting expertise, which is supported by a virtually unlimited portfolio. Our ability to competently advise our customers with a view to their individual requirements rests on our extensive application know-how and our decades-long experience in many sectors of industry and raw materials extraction.
• Monthly Reporting and Controlling topics
• Cost center analysis, reporting variances and taking corrective action
• Timely creation of Accruals and continuous monitoring
• Analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet items, reporting variances and taking corrective action
• Month end closing topics
• Adhoc reports for Partner Management, Volume achievement, etc
• Forecasting and Budgeting
• Co-ordination with Auditors, in providing requested documents
• Co-ordination for payment to Vendors