Commissioning Technician - Security
- Performs the commissioning of components, systems and solutions on site.
- Plans the required activities.
- Prepares reports and documentation of the results.
- Analyses the system behaviour and the interaction of single elements.
- Executes the hand-over to the customer personnel and their briefing.
- Make optimizations of disciplines (e.g. by settings).
- Contribute as test engineer to admittances, routine and type tests.
- Perform or support the determination or specification of the required test equipment.
- Lead the commissioning staff functionally.
- Control the mentioned tasks and /or provide supervisory guidance at site
- Adopt new BT portfolio offerings and deliver into customer projects.
- Through innovation optimise engineering and commissioning to reduce time and cost
- Adherence to Work Health and Safety requirements
- Access Control
- Video Analytics
- Mobile duress
- IT infrastructure
- A security license is required for this role
Job ID: 99186
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time