Team Leader - HR Services
Team Leader – HR Services
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You would have to collaborate with HR OT FSS Head Australia for day to day activities
- You would be responsible for all the deliveries and SLAs
- You would be resolving payment disputes with AMEX and Diners
- You would be responsible for the payment on time where a slight miss can be fatal in nature
- You would be following up with employees as well as approvers to avoid any kind of payment delay to avoid any financial impact to the process which is highly critical
- You would have to deal with manual processing of Travel and Expense claims with utmost accuracy
- You would be scheduling weekly payments
- You would have to be Keen and alert with deadlines as a slight miss can create huge financial impact and Customer dissatisfaction.
- You would be handling team eventually post stabilizing the process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/any other stream
- You bring 5-6 years of experience in Travel & Expense process with good knowledge in Human Resource policies & employee benefits
- You have experience in Concur tool
- You posses excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have excellent customer management skills & team management
- You would have to be an excellent Conflict manager
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99197
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time