SLC CD C FCF Business Operation Consultant
- CM/BA/CRM/SCM/PM/CPM/FSP BJ
Job Family: Strategy
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Operational Review team in Beijing, we are looking for a Business consultant with a CM/BA/CRM/SCM/PM/CPM/FSP background from Division at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Driving process analysis and perform assessment of business status quo
- Conducting data analysis, client interviews and workshops
- Developing action recommendations and plans
- Preparing management report
- Assessing the implementation outcome
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in business operations in Siemens and/or Siemens-related industries, or 2-4 years professional experience of operation consulting, preferably in China
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience in at least two of the following or similar commercial areas, e.g. Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales, Data Mining, Procurement, Logistics, Accounting and Controlling, etc.
- Preferable project leadership experience in an international business or equivalent setting
- Proficient skill set in storytelling, structuring, analytic thinking, data analyzing, problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven team player
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Mobility and flexibility
Job ID: 99201
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time