Purchasing Operator - PL14
Supply Chain Management - Trainee
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, SCM Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will provide support Siemens customers through calls and emails for GRIR and Invoice Clarification.
- You will be tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of queries
- You work with operational team and Interact with different stakeholders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate in any discipline with good interpersonal communication, dedicated, self-motivated and motivating skills
- You are sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines and comfortable with night shifts
- You have good knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Access.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 99213
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time