IT-System Engineer (m/f/diverse) remote support in English and Italian
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT-System Engineer (m/f/diverse) remote support in Italian and English.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, become part of a local and virtual support team and assist our clinical customers regarding their excellent IT Know-How, especially in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
- You provide international IT support for clinical imaging software of several Siemens Healthineers business areas, working on a remote basis in order to provide a fast and high-quality support to the customer
- You coordinate and organize activities (e.g. updates and upgrades) within the scope of support with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You act as an advisor and help with the integration and interface design of IT systems
- You share your know how with new team members and hereby build up their competencies
This position may suit you best, if you enjoy working with international clients and analyzing IT problems.
- You successfully completed studies in the field of electronics engineering, computer science, physics or medicine, with an affinity for IT; alternatively you are an IT Specialist and have several years of substantial work experience in the IT field
- You have several years of experience in customer IT support, ideally with imaging devices and clinical software and workflow
- You also have experience with virtualized IT systems, scripting and server hardware
- You also have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications, ideally in a clinical setting
- You have a structured approach to our customers' problem cases and are able to keep track of several support requests and set the corresponding priorities; at the same time, you always have customer satisfaction and the quality of your technical solution in mind
- We serve our customers between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Your working hours are mainly flexible, nevertheless we expect availability for one week of early or late shift every three weeks; twice a year you’re on call
- With your business fluency in English and Italian you support customers all over EMEA in direct telephone contact, can document problems, easily communicate internally with your colleagues and understand the trainings, most of which are held in English. Ideally, you have already gained experience in intercultural cooperation
- With your strong communication skills you integrate effortlessly into our international team
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 99219
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time