Regional Product Engineer
What are my job descriptions?
- Develops the product, solution and/or service strategy and suggests a long term road-map for the life-cycle of the assigned product, solution and/or service portfolio, which ensures their commercial success.
- Constantly observes relevant markets (competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations within target markets, etc.).
- Creates analyses and decision proposals for Product & Product Portfolio Management Head.
- Develop Product Go to market strategy including promotion and marketing activity. Not limited to 4Ps.
- Technical Support to Sales & Sales Specialist on Product technical information.
- Demo setup for customer presentation and proof of concept.
- Customer presentation on product technical information.
- Organise & present & Demo during Technical Conference.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electronics & Electrical or similar qualifications
- 5 years in similar field of experience.
- Knowledge of the automation market in various area ie, distribution, OEM
- Able to construct / built up architecture design based on customer requirement.
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 99228
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time