Business Developer- Fire Systems
You are passionate about working and interacting in a fast paced, challenging environment? Want to have the chance to work in an ambitious and diverse team of 30 people across the Middle East and make an impact?
We from Control Products and Systems (CPS) are the product business arm of the Building Technologies division operating through channel partners. Our HVAC-controls, fire safety products and systems are keeping buildings comfortable and safe and #creating perfect places.
We are seeking for an energetic sales & business development professional with experience in the UAE fire safety industry. His role is to manage to promote our portfolio of fire alarm, voice evacuation and clean agent dry extinguishing systems in order to grow sales through all relevant channels.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and manage relationship with project stakeholders (contractors, consultants and end-users) to increase reach of existing partners. Drive vendor-approval process for new customers
- Collect data related to market transparency and work out business growth plans and strategies based on that with them aim to increase coverage of verticals
- Systematic customer visits for specific topics. Consultant and end-customer visits together with sales persons to get target products specified and clear submittal/approval comments.
- Prepare and coordinate customer events and promotion activities to create push- and pull effect. Actively participating in networks and exhibitions such as Intersec etc.
- Support in partner development and motivation - Conduct sales training, Provide support for product selection and value engineering, Conduct partner event etc
- Collect data related to market transparency to enable prepare business growth plans and strategy.
What do I need to apply?
- University Degree or Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- 4-6 years of experience in UAE fire safety industry
- Proficiency in Fire alarm detection, Fire suppression, Public address system etc.
- Awareness of relevant UL standards and local civil defense requirements is preferred.
- Experience in Working with Consultants for approvals and specifications
- The ability to motivate the partners to push/sell Siemens products to achieve targets.
- Command on spoken and written English language is required.
- Good spoken and written Arabic language is preferred.
Job ID: 99234
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time