Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
- Within the global Siemens Cyber Security Team you are responsible for developing and driving the implementation of enterprise-wide Cloud Security Standards
- You are also responsible for reviewing new business cloud architectures in regard to the Siemens Cloud Security Standards and Security Controls
- You are assessing cloud services of providers like Microsoft Azure based on cloud security requirements and finding new ways of protection
- With your guidance you contribute to strategic IT investment planning, institutionalize shared services, foster reuse, and help project teams to plan, design, and deliver standardized solutions
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform and Configuration Automation tools such as Ansible Tower
- You are technically supporting and consulting our CISO’s / ISO’s, Business and IT with the creation/review of protection assessment and concepts
- You enable our business to select the right cloud solutions and to integrate security requirements efficiently to comply with standards and internal governance / policy requirements within the Divisions and Regions
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and raising risk awareness in the company is also a part of your responsibility
- You have a strong academic background - Master Degree of Information Technology / Management or Business Informatics or similar (best with Information Security or Cloud Security focus) - and certified CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, GIAC or similar
- You have longterm experience in Cloud Security Standards and Services
- You have advisory, consulting and hands-on implementation capabilities on cloud security
- In-depths audit and assessment skills are mandatory
- You have a profound knowledge in (cloud) security standards skills
- Know-How in certification schemes like 27001, IEC62443, C5 or others
- Your technical understanding of cloud infrastructures is at an excellent level
- Your English and German is business fluent combined with strong communication and analytical skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens?
Job ID: 99287
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional