Global Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) for syngo imaging IT solutions at Siemens Healthineers
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) for syngo imaging IT solutions at Siemens Healthineers.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join the syngo imaging IT marketing team and drive the market success of our solutions.
- As a member of our marketing team, you will support us in positioning the syngo imaging IT solutions for radiology – especially syngo Virtual Cockpit, syngo.via and Enterprise Imaging systems – in a convincing and incisive manner, and in continuously increasing market share
- You will design the marketing strategy, assume individual tasks in its implementation, and influence our market presence
- You will design and implement global, target-group-specific marketing campaigns and communication strategies, and agree them with contact partners in other business areas
- You will assume for implementing global launch programs to introduce new products and software versions to the market, working closely with local organizations as well as Sales and product management
- You will market our products to Sales and customers at conferences and trade fairs using convincing presentations
- You will collaborate on projects to enhance our business models and on interdisciplinary marketing campaigns, and will provide support for their implementation
This position may suit you best, if you have a background in marketing or are keen to apply your imaging IT knowledge in marketing.
- You have a degree in engineering, human medicine or business administration
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in marketing; alternatively, you have accumulated your experience in the clinical environment and have a correspondingly sound knowledge of the IT systems used in medical imaging
- You understand the role of customers in healthcare provision with regard to ways of thinking, structures and clinical workflows
- You can also offer presentation skills, plus knowledge of marketing tools and specialist medical language
- You are willing to spend around 20% of your working time undertaking business travel for trade fairs, customer visits and consultations with our local companies
- You are fluent in spoken and written English; a very good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Your profile is rounded off by customer focus, initiative, a target-oriented approach, communication skills and assertiveness
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 99298
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time