In-house LAWYER to support Mobility business (railway sector) in Spain, providing legal advice focused on business oriented solutions, in strict compliance of the external and internal regulations, during the offer and execution phases of the domestic and international projects.
Within the scope of the tasks to be executed are:
- Legal support on public procurement Spanish law (review of tender conditions, risks analysis, special appeals on contracting, prepare claims, among others)
- Legal support on commercial matters (drafting contracts, risk analysis, negotiation of contracts with national and international private and public counterparties, including clients, partners, suppliers and subcontractors)
- Legal support on commercial and corporate matters (NDA's, UTE agreements, modification of bylaws, joint ventures agreements, corporate governance, antitrust matters)
- Legal support during the execution of the projects (analysis of the contractual conditions, legal opinions, drafting legal communications, among others contact management activities)
- Legal support to other central areas of the company
- Degree in Law, qualified to work as a lawyer in Spain.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience with similar duties within a law firm and/or multinational company
- General knowledge of IP, real state, international standard contracts as FIDIC, corporate governance, compliance policies, data protection and other technologies.
- Organizational and people management skills. With a high degree of responsibility, integrity, efficiency, commitment and adaptation to a changing environment.
- Focus on technology and digitalization challenges.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 99318
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time