Head of Research Group (m/f/diverse) for Mechatronic Systems
- You lead the research group Mechatronic Systems.
- You are responsible to turn running projects to success.
- You understand the demands of Siemens groups and turn them into profitable solutions.
- You are responsible for operations and competence management.
- You manage innovation in close cooperation with Siemens Operating and Strategic Companies.
- You ensure together with your team that the activities are aligned with Siemens strategy and business.
- Together with your team you generate a powerful IP portfolio.
- You have a University Degree in Mechatronic or Engineering, preferred in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- You have longterm cross functional experience in Engineering, preferred in mechatronic environments.
- You have already demonstrated your leadership competences with leadership experience for at least 5-10 years.
- You are familiar with computer systems, control theory, systems engineering and simulation.
- You are an expert in actuators and kinematics.
- You have a strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken).
Job ID: 99323
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time